- xprowebAsked on June 05, 2012 at 05:36 AM
Can we have a french version of the payment processing ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 07:15 AM
Can you please explain what you mean by having a French version of the payment processing? If you're referring to your form being in French, you can set the language of your account at the bottom-right of the My Forms page and your forms will be created using the language prefered.
- xprowebAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 07:36 AMHello Liyam,
Unfortunately not. See this example we une for test our form :
http://villages-dumonde.fr/index.php/reservation / The language selected, as you
say is French, but the date picker stay in English....
Le 5 juin 2012 à 13:15, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 12:09 PM
In that case you would need to download the source code of the form in order to change the calendar
To download a code of you form please follow next steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source"
4. Click on "here" link to download the full source code
5) Once downloaded ZIP file, select calendarview.js from the folder ./js/ decompress it and open with Wordpad
6) In the section:
Calendar.DAY_NAMES = [
'Sunday', 'Monday', 'Tuesday', 'Wednesday', 'Thursday', 'Friday', 'Saturday',
Calendar.SHORT_DAY_NAMES = [
'S', 'M', 'T', 'W', 'T', 'F', 'S', 'S'
Calendar.MONTH_NAMES = [
'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August',
'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'
Calendar.SHORT_MONTH_NAMES = [
'Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'May', 'Jun', 'Jul', 'Aug', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov',
You can edit and replace by the french language. . When finished save file and upload entire project to your webspace !