- tagtavAsked on January 28, 2017 at 10:44 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 11:48 PM
I checked the website URL you provided and I can see the form is working properly. See the image below if that is the form you're looking for:
Please go to your My Forms page. All your active forms should be there.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 11:50 PM
Update: See the image below to check all your forms:
If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- tagtavAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 09:45 AMI want to delete the others except the Membership Application form. I was
just trying to make the form with the paypal. How do I move them or delete
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:07 AM
The form on your website is the only active form you have on your account as I checked.
When click my forms section, this one is the only one you have and it is the form embedded to your website.
Your Archieve and Favorites folder are empty. Furthermore, when click to trash folder, it is as seen here. Forms in the trash folder is unactive forms and if you purge them once, you can restore them again.
From my screen, there seems no issue on your forms. If the mentioned form is not one of them, please provide us some details.