- geneseepharmacistsAsked on June 05, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Can you move the folder that is created (i.e. I want to place the JotForm folder for registration for our golf outing into the Golf Outing google docs folder)? Or, does it have to remain outside any subfolder to map the data correctly?
This is a re-post of a comment on Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 06:26 PM
Yes you can move the spreadsheet aside from the original folder created when the form was integrated
I tested moving it from another sub-folder and to the root drive folder, and the integration stay intact. I was able to do submissions and still view the data in the spreadsheet integrated.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry. Thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 06:26 PM
You can choose the name of your preference but you cannot create a subfolder for the integration
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 06:33 PM
However, as my colleague Jonathan has stated, if you create the integration to a root folder and then move it to a subfolder, the integration will remain intact
- alfredogrisAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Hy, I don't understand where I can find "organize" application!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:20 PM
You can find that area when selecting your file, clicking More option and then Move To. And then you will be able to move your file/folder.
If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact us opening your own thread and giving us the information about what you need.
It's a pleasure to assist you.
- alfredogrisAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 05:29 AM
Thank you very much!
I tried and doing as you indicate everything works!
I'm very happy!
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 06:05 AM
On behalf of my colleagues you are welcome, do let us know wherever you need our assistance.