- geomarkrecoveryAsked on January 29, 2017 at 08:46 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 12:41 AM
You can add a checkbox field at the bottom of each page and setup conditions if the box is checked to jump to the last page.
Here's our guide on How to Skip Pages Using Conditional Logic
Please note that the user will still need to click Next button to skip to the specified page.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- geomarkrecoveryAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:04 PM
OK, what am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 12:22 AM
It looks like you have setup the conditions correctly. However, somehow the condition is not being triggered due to having quotes (") in the checkbox option. Once the quotes are removed, the conditions should work properly now.
I am also raising this thread to our backend team for further investigation. We'll update you once the issue has been fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 10:02 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused to you.
The problem should be fixed. Now, your conditions will work properly on your form. Please check it and let me know if any issue arises with your form again.
- geomarkrecoveryAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 11:44 AM