- AidNameAsked on June 06, 2012 at 12:19 AM
My form isn't displaying the correct total price for 1 quantity and shows $0 when it should be $25. Here is my form: http://form.jotform.us/form/21571072124140?
How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 12:40 AM
The following procedure should correct this:
1. Load the form into the form builder
2. Click the payment field and then its wizard icon
3. When the payment wizard loads, click Next > Next
4. Click the product and then the little edit icon (it looks like a pencil)
5. In the Properties box, insert a blank line above the number 1 and click Finish
6. Click Save Product > Next > Finish
7. Save the form