- ozangurkokAsked on January 31, 2017 at 03:35 AM
Hello, I have a free jotform account and 4 different forms that I use in my websites. But as of the date of 30.01.2017 none of my forms are displayed. One of the link for my form is given below. Could you please inform me about the problem?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:54 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have.
We have already detected this issue and our DevOps team have been working on it.
Could you please test again on your end? If the issue still persists, could you please send us your external IP and DNS details?
Thanks in advance.
- ozangurkokAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:56 AM
Still same... None of them are displayed.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Could you please send us your external IP and DNS details?
- ozangurkokAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 04:03 AM
I have automatic dns
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 04:06 AM
I have forwarded the information to our DevOps team.
They are going to investigate. You are going to be informed via this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:31 AM
Please try opening your form via following link: http://www.jotform.com/form/70297118916361 instead of http://www.jotformeu.com/form/70297118916361.
Moreover, while you embedding your form to your website please change the form URL inside the embed code as "https://www.jotform.com/form/70297118916361"
While our DevOps team produce a certain solution, this solution will work for you.
Please try and if you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 07:28 AM
We have an update regarding this issue.
form.jotformeu.com was blocked in Turkey but the issue is fixed now. If your internet service provider is TTnet, you can view your form now but you may need to wait at most 24 hours for other internet service provider.
Please let us know if the issue still persists.