- icpaentryAsked on January 31, 2017 at 08:10 AM
There is a concern about safety from hackers.
Can you reassure me and my users about the safety measures on jotform against information provided?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 09:07 AM
We do care a lot about privacy and security. The data is not shared with any third parties, and we do not access it for non-administrative reasons. Here are some points related to our security measurements:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
- We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 2 Compliant Service Provider.
This is also possible to receive form data in an encrypted format, but you should be careful with that option (the data is gone if you lose your private key).
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.