What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We do care a lot about privacy and security. The data is not shared with any third parties, and we do not access it for non-administrative reasons. Here are some points related to our security measurements:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
- We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 2 Compliant Service Provider.
This is also possible to receive form data in an encrypted format, but you should be careful with that option (the data is gone if you lose your private key).
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.