- jaydornerAsked on April 27, 2010 at 06:53 AM
Come on Jotform, can you please get things working as they should do. The bugs I have come across are to many to list.
I have been with you guys for some time and never had any problems, but I am almost at the point of losing all confidence with your product as it's costing me business. I expect more as a paying customer!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 07:26 AMWell, if you don't list it we cannot fix it.
Please let us know the URL of the form and exactly what is the problem with it and we will look into it.
- socal619Answered on April 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM
I agree, this new system is difficult and goes against the slogan "easiest form builder". I too am losing business and seriously considering a change.
- jaydornerAnswered on April 28, 2010 at 04:00 AMI can't list all the bugs as I have come across so many when using this new system. I have had to go in and edit, adjust, tweak all my forms as everything went wierd?
It's not just one form, it's all of them. Responses dont show correctly, information dissapears when editing, nothing seems stable?
- AndrewNAnswered on April 28, 2010 at 07:45 AMI have to disagree. I'm a new user and, admittedly, had limited experience with the previous version. This version, however, has worked perfectly. Set up is intuitive, form creation is fast and very robust. Changes to the form appear immediately on the sites they are embedding into. Submissions move rapidly; notifications are great, etc. My only issue at the moment is on the submission reporting side as I'd like more functionality and options there to facilitate moving data into other apps and appearances on my site. Thus far, it seems Jotform is being responsive to requests for improvement and additions.So far, it's a stunning product and it's adding significantly to my business.Thank you JotForm!