- sophiesystemsAsked on June 06, 2012 at 02:05 PM
I send out a news letters each month and I am looking for a way to include a link at the button of the email that will allow recipeints unsubscribe with one click of the link. I am wonder if there is anyway to create a link that will submit a form to jotform with the field filled in.
And that would fill in a field called email in the particular form.
If anyone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Yes, that can be done. Please see the solution provided by Mike_T in this thread. The link he describes can also be used in email alerts (notifications and autoresponders).
If you would like clarification or additional info, please let us know.
- sophiesystemsAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 06:05 PM
I really appreciate your help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Happy to be of assistance :)
- ranaduymusAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 05:04 PM
Dear sir I want to cancel montly subcription ,but I can't login ,
plimus system can't accept my my password my email and I use password from my emails that you send bu ıt can't work .And then I found a page about unscription page I did ever thing but ıcan't cancel my scription . If anyone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I have re-posted your question on a NEW thread and this one is NOT related