- ansyeowAsked on June 06, 2012 at 02:59 PM
Hi Jotforms Support Team,
I just want to provide a feedback that a space character in spreadsheet name (in Google Docs integration wizard) will break the integration. The integration will fail, but no error message is shown.
I have removed the space for my form, so this is no longer a problem for me. I just want to provide a feedback in case you guys wish to work on it in any way.
A happy user,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 04:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Do you mean something like on the following screenshot?
It seems to be working fine from my side.
- ansyeowAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 08:21 PM
I have tried again with the string "Example with space". It is still not working for me. I have tried on both Chrome (21.0.1163.0 dev-m) and Firefox (12.0).
I have managed to get it working after removing the spaces (tried with the string "Untitled_Form").
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 01:12 AM
Have you tried removing the integration and adding it again? Some scripts being required for the integration to work may not have been able to load properly that's why it doesn't work on the 1st time, but making another attempt often fixes it.
- ansyeowAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 04:42 AM
Following your advice to try again, it worked. Problem solved!!!
Thanks the support. :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 04:59 AM
Glad it works. Thanks and have a pleasant day!