- InXpressFranceAsked on February 01, 2017 at 04:23 AM
I found out that I have a display prblm in the email sent
in fact the french accent are repalced by special caracters, which was not like this before
Then I installed the widget unique ID, and once again in the email sent, the title of the widget is not present
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 04:59 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I cloned your form and tested on my end. I was able to replicate the issue. The french accent in the email notification was replaced by special characters. I was able to see also that the name of the widgets doesn't appear to the email notification.
I will escalate this issue to our second level for further investigation. Rest assured you will be informed in this thread once this is fixed.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 07:19 AM
any news for this bug of display?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM
I'm sorry, but we still don't have an update on this matter. If there's any, our developers should let you know here. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:18 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem related to french characters in your form emails should be fixed now. Please check it and let me know if you'll need anything further.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:29 AM
The last notification I erceived at 4:18 pm was not correct as you can see o the screen shot below
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Your emails will be shown correctly from now on. Please send a test email to your email address and let me know if the issue still persists.
Thank you for your patience.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:11 AM
thanks it seems to be fixed