- ruanlotterAsked on February 01, 2017 at 06:36 AM
I just tested the new form builder - looks great by the way... But how do I duplicate multiple fields? On the older version I right clicked and then clicked Manage Multiple Fields.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 06:43 AM
First of all thank you for your feedback.
In JotForm v4.0 you can find duplicate option in question properties,
1. Select a question than, Click properties,
2. In Right Panel, scroll down and Click duplicate.
- ruanlotterAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 06:46 AM
Thank you for the reply. That is when duplicating one question. In the old version I right clicked then clicked on Manage Multiple Entries - then I can select multiple questions and duplicate them all at the same time. Sometimes I want to duplicate a section of the form and that makes it so much easier than to duplicate one by one.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 07:12 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your request is already in our developer's Feature Request list. Also, I have escalated this request to our developers for you. We are working on it and we will update as soon as possible. If we have an update, we will inform you via this thread.
Thank you for your patient and understanding,
- ruanlotterAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 07:47 AM
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 09:35 AM
We have implemented manage multiple options for JotForm V4.0, now you can duplicate multiple items. To manage multiple items you need to press and hold control or shift key and select items. After that you can see manage multiple options toolbar and duplicate your items.
Here is a gif about it.
- ruanlotterAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Wow that's awesome thanks so much! I have to say that your customer service is GREAT!!
Have a cool day!