- red7eleven1Asked on February 02, 2017 at 01:31 AM
Would like to know where did the option to enable multiple language moved to for Jotform 4.0?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:57 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
It seems the button to enable translation in version 4 is no longer visible. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
For now, I would suggest you to revert back your form to version 3 and enable the translation. Please check the screenshot below on how to switch to version 3:
- eganet2Answered on February 05, 2017 at 12:18 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 02:51 PM
We will resolve your question on another thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1057178
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:53 AM
We are sorry for the delay. Form Translations is enabled in v4.0.
Please let us know if you have any problems.