- rexiedexieAsked on December 22, 2010 at 03:42 AM
How do I change the email address I want a form sent to in an existing form already created I created. How do I change the email address I want the form sent to?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 22, 2010 at 04:36 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- rexiedexieAnswered on December 22, 2010 at 06:20 AM
I changed the email in this area and the form still went to my email address.
This did no fix the form I created
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 22, 2010 at 07:58 AM
You have two notifications. One of them go to ascvic@d.... and the other one goes to racing1@o...
Just delete the one that you do not need.