- carolwebAsked on June 07, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I had to let a friend get into the site since I was unable to get to my computer when she needed some information. I've just logged back in to see that my form now shows "Disabled" and I can't use it. Can you help? Many thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 11:14 PM
You can enable the form by doing the following:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on Setup & Embed
3. Select Preferences from the Toolbar
4. In the General Settings you will see the option to enable the form.
Let us know if you have questions.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 11:16 PM
You might probably have disabled it by error, please go to your form builder , click on your form and then click on More, then click on ENABLE FORM