- shereeforkroadAsked on February 03, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Hello! I'm creating space in my form for uploading photos. How can I make the field open for dragging and dropping files?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 05:24 PM
Hi! You can try using our Drag and Drop Upload widget. Here's how to add it in your form using the form builder version 4:
1. In the Form Builder, click the Add Elements and go to the Widget tab.
2. Search for Drag and Drop Upload widget and drag it to your form.
3. Click the Wand Icon button (Wizard settings). You can set your Drag and Drop Upload settings here. When you're done, click the Update Widget button.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.