- alivenartsAsked on February 05, 2017 at 05:41 PM
I am trying to test the Auto-responder email and it has not arrived. PayPal receipt of payment arrived quickly and so did the response to my event email that someone had registered, but not the auto-respond to the person who actually registered.
- IanAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 10:20 PM
I am forwarding the issue to admin team for further investigation.
The will post the updates in the same thread.
- alivenartsAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:45 AMHello -
I also have other forms going and the AutoResponder works just fine.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 06:59 AM
Could you state which form you are having trouble with? Please give us the form ID, or URL of the form. You can also give the form name if it has different name from your other forms.
We are awaiting your response.
- alivenartsAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 07:45 AMActually it seems to be working now. It never did arrive to Earthlink email
account but did to two Gmail accounts.
Next question: How do you test the form if the payment widget is in there
and it forces payment BEFORE being able to submit? Is there a work-around
for testing purposes?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 08:01 AM
When you submit a form with a payment wizard on it (PayPal, Stripe, etc.) but never complete the payment, this particular submission ends up as an Incomplete Payment on your submissions page:
When you click the Incomplete Payments icon you can manually complete the submissions listed:
Upon the manual completion email notifications related to this submission are triggered.
If you'd like to be notified of Incomplete Payments before manually completing them you should follow these steps:
1. Please open your Payment Settings:
2. Please click properties:
3. Open the "Additional Gateway Settings" collapse and choose "Yes" for "Pending Payment Email":
For the Autoresponders, you might want to test your form with the payment wizard on Sandbox mode. This will not make real charges and you can test your email notifications safely.
Please contact us whenever you need assistance. We are glad to be helping you.