- JhonAsked on June 09, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Hello This form was working, but after 5 days and found a message sayingForm over quotaThis form has exceeded its allocated quota.
Arise, please re-activate the form again.
My form URL is : http://www.jotform.me/guest_21562508682052/conqueronline
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:16 AM
This is because you have received submissions that reached the limits for the month.
I also noticed that you are using a guest account. Please create your personal account to get higher submission limits. You can find the link at the bottom of the login page, in your My Forms page.
- JhonAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:22 AM
If i sign up you will re-activate the Form ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:29 AM
If you sign up, you will have the new limits so your form will automatically be reactivated.
- vendetta2Answered on June 09, 2012 at 05:33 AM
Well'm going to try now, but that did not work I will be speaking to you again
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:42 AM
It seems that you came from a different location when you created your 1st form versus the time you created your account. The email is also different as well that's why the form did not merge. Can you verify first that this form, vendetta2?
- vendetta2Answered on June 09, 2012 at 05:46 AM
I have registered an e-mail different
I have another question, when do I form industry
My name is to be found in the link Can I
Delete my name from the link?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 05:56 AM
I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps one of my colleagues transfered the guest form to your account.
Can you please provide us more details on which link that has a name you're referring to?
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 06:10 AM
account suspended due violating our t.o.s.
- vendetta2Answered on June 09, 2012 at 06:13 AM
Why you are suspended me idont doing any thing !!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2012 at 06:24 AM
I have checked your form (the one that you asked to be reactivated) and saw that you're luring people to provide you their username and password. It's clear that you're using the form for phishing.
I'm sorry, we won't reactivate your account.