- blossomwithmaggieAsked on February 06, 2017 at 07:24 PM
I am creating a booking agreement for my contractors. I need to add a date and time field to the form that I can change but they can't. They will be agreeing to work at that date and time. HELP
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 10:30 PM
You can set a DateTime field to read-only so the users cannot edit them. Please see our guide below:
1. Add a Date Picker
2. Open the Properties, click the Time tab and turn on Time
3. Select the Advanced Tab and enable "Read-Only"
4. You can then set a custom date and time that will be displayed on the field by clicking the Options tab and selecting Custom as the Default Date. Select the Time tab to set the custom Time.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.