What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
My form has stopped submitting through to Google SheetsAsked by internationalcae on February 06, 2017 at 09:46 PM
It was working, then it stopped.
I disconnected the form form Google Drive, then set that back up again.
the forms is still not submitting to Google Sheet.
We are on the bronze plan
Please note the following:
1. Do not change the first row of the file which contains the field labels.
2. Do not move the spreadsheet (although this is allowed, we do not recommend it).
3. Do not rename the spreadsheet (still allowed, but we discourage not to).
4. Do not insert anything (tables,scripts,formula) in the submissions sheet.
5. re-integration creates a new spreadsheet, existing data on form will populate new spreadsheet.
6. Old spreadsheet from old integration will be left in the google drive folder, but will no longer receive updates or new data
Let me know if that helps.