- internationalcaeAsked on February 06, 2017 at 09:46 PM
It was working, then it stopped.
I disconnected the form form Google Drive, then set that back up again.
the forms is still not submitting to Google Sheet.
We are on the bronze planPage URL:
- IanAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 01:50 AM
Please note the following:
1. Do not change the first row of the file which contains the field labels.
2. Do not move the spreadsheet (although this is allowed, we do not recommend it).
3. Do not rename the spreadsheet (still allowed, but we discourage not to).
4. Do not insert anything (tables,scripts,formula) in the submissions sheet.
5. re-integration creates a new spreadsheet, existing data on form will populate new spreadsheet.
6. Old spreadsheet from old integration will be left in the google drive folder, but will no longer receive updates or new data
Let me know if that helps.