- LinhDoAsked on February 07, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I don't see formbuilder and cannot access "preferences" in order to build translated versions of my form. Can you please assist?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:55 AM
Hello Linh, you're correct - The option for TRANSLATION is not available with our V4 Form Builder. I've escalated this to our Devs and although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.
For now, please revert back to using V3 by following the image below so you can continue with the translation while waiting.
Then click PREFERENCES at the top > GENERAL tab > scroll down and ENABLE Translations.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:57 AM
Sorry my first screenshot may have not been sent properly, I updated my post and resending it here just in case:
- LinhDoAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 06:05 AM
I have now selected "version 3" but I don't see "preferences", can you please do a screenshot of that? I don"t see it in my menu.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 06:14 AM
The PREFERENCES menu should be at the top of the V3 Form Builder. Here's a short screencast:
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 06:36 AM
We have a policy to answer one question at a time per forum thread, hence, I transferred your last question into a new thread. Please follow up there:
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:50 AM
We are sorry for the delay. Form Translations is enabled again.
Please let us know if you have any problems.
- LinhDoAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 04:43 AM
I have selected "version 3" of jotform but am seeing my form in version 4, which makes me unable to see the translations of my form (which I had made using version 3 of the platform).
Thank you for your help.
- BorisAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 09:58 AM
The translations are accessible from V4 as well now, please go to the Settings tab of your form while you are building it in V4:
Click on Show more options, and you'll see the translations:
You can edit translations by clicking on their associated Edit Texts button.
Please try it out, and let us know should you need further assistance.