- capconnectAsked on February 07, 2017 at 05:10 AMAdditionally, i have had to change my email on the system to my personal email of f.ayhan@btinternet,.com as firstname.lastname@example.org which is my valid email company email address your sytem said was bouncing. I want to restore this email again in my settings. was there a glitch in your system? not sure why it doesn't recognise my email address.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:48 AM
On the other hand, I checked both e-mails and none of them are in the bounce. In addition, I was able to change it. Please note that your login credentials are as below.
Username : capconnect
Registration E-mail : email@example.com
Password : not changed, you can use your own password when try to login.
If you need further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us.
- capconnectAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 07:45 AMApologies – correct email should have been firstname.lastname@example.org - missing a “t” on the end.
My username was my old email address when loggin in. Has this changed now to capconnect. I can’t seem to log in any longer
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 08:35 AM
When I check your account, I can find that your account e-mail address has been already changed to email@example.com.
Do you have any problems with your login credentials now?
If you encounter any issue with log in to your Jotform account, please give us detailed information regarding your issue.
- capconnectAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 08:45 AMHi, ignore previous email as I have manage to get it to work. thanks