- Cynthia TanyanAsked on February 07, 2017 at 06:20 PM
1. I would like to ask clients to prioritize 9 statements (writing a number 1-9 as to how important each statement is. Is there any basic question that might work for that, or a widget? (near the end under Priorities, I started a widget checklist, but need a number instead of checkmark).
2. Also, unsure on pricing, does it matter how long the questionnaire is?
3. And can I insert where a page break is so that when they print out, pages will be neatly organized?
4. Does this have to go on my website? When a client hits Submit, where does it go?
I didn't think my client profile form would work here, but I was wrong! Really like your website, hope to make this work. Then will add survey, etc.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 10:43 PM
1. How about using the number or spinner fields? You just have to define them multiple times.
Or as a workaround, you can try the quantity gift registry.
2. No, we do not have a limit on the number of fields in your form. In short, fields does not matter in terms of the pricing.
3. Page break does not change anything on print preview. This only affects the form level, this divides your form into multiple pages.
4. You can embed the forms in your website or use your form URL.
When the form is submitted, it will show the thank you message. You can also use a custom thank you page.