- ldoodyAsked on February 09, 2017 at 02:26 PMGood afternoon,We have students calling saying the website it not working yet their payments are showing in Authorize.net.The student we just spoke with submitted a payment that was declined. He submitted another payment which was accepted but he could not tell on his end so there was a 3rd payment which we had to void for him.This activity was not reported last week and we are getting a lot of calls regarding this. All charges are getting to Authorize.Net but not showing on the Jotform Submissions or are we getting emails of all transactions from Jotform. The submissions are sporadic and do not match what is reported to Authorize.net.This item is critical for us at this point to determine why the form is not working as it was.Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 03:58 PM
What is the form where the payments come from? Could you share the details such as name and email address of the payments you received in Authorize.net, but did not post on your submissions view?
- ldoodyAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:16 PM
The form is called SLS Payments Form and is under the Figuereo account.
Attached is an image of transactions posted to Authorize.Net. The highlighted items are posted but do not appear in the Jotform submissions nor are we receiving an email. It looked like it was tied to the Trans Status of Authorized/Pending Capture but we do have record of receiving emails of other transactions with that same trans status.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 06:39 PM
Your image did not post. We need this to forward it to our back-end team. Please load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1061935
Then upload the screenshot as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
Let us know if you need more help.
- ldoodyAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 11:08 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 12:16 PM
I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when there is any update.
- ldoodyAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM
Can we please get a status on this escalation? It seems to have been identified after the new update and it's causing an extreme amount of extra validation on our part just using this form to match Jotform Submissions with Authorize.Net. Prior to last week we were able to work off the emails sent from Jotform alerting us of a transaction. Now we need to use both Jotform and Authorize.net.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 12:35 PM
I see this issue has been assigned to one of our developers already, however, there isn't any update yet. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time-frame for a resolution.
- figuereoAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for your response. We look forward to finding a solution.
- ldoodyAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:55 AM
Can we please get an update on this issue? We are still having the same issue where we are not receiving all emails from Jotform when payments are processed through Authorize.net.
This is an administrative headache and we may need to look for another form solution other than JotForm if this cannot be resolved.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 11:48 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have not received any updates yet from our back-end team, and we do not have an estimate time-frame for a resolution. I will send them a message. Hopefully we can get updated soon.
- FCPH280Answered on March 28, 2017 at 08:41 AM
We are having the same issue. We haven't received any of our form submissions since the new JotForm was introduced. This can't happen as we have many clients that use our online form services. Any update on this issue?
Franklin County Public Health
- FCPH280Answered on March 28, 2017 at 09:26 AM
Nevermind. We're good. We found out what the problem on our end is. Thanks anyways!
- ldoodyAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM
Perfect! Thank you!
We look forward to having this resolved.
- ldoodyAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Can we please get an ETA on when this fix will be implemented? We received an additional 53 payments in Authorize.Net and did not receive the confirmation email from Jotform nor do we see it in the submission logs. Thank you.
- AIDANAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:09 PM
The issue has an important priority so it should hopefully be fixed soon, but I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA on when it will be fixed. I can assure you though that the developer assigned to it will address it and you will be notified of any progress via this thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 08:25 AM
We've made a in-depth investigation of this issue and determined that at the time of the payments the servers of Authorize.net were under heavy load and therefor had some outages. It is very likely that their servers timed out and couldn't send the required information about the payments.
The heady load continued until 4PM. There are some forms that were affected in that timeframe one of them being yours and therefor we are unable to display the corresponding data for that payments.
We sincerely apologise for the mistake.
If you have other questions please feel free to write us.
- ldoodyAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We have another incident today where the payment was posted to Authorize.Net but did not update Jotform submission and we did not receive an email of the transaction.
The payment was submitted using the following form at 12:25pm 5/4/17.
Please let us know the status of why this keeps occurring. We previously had the issue with form https://www.fameinc.com/sls-payment/ however that seems to have been resolved.
If there is something we can do to fix this ourselves such as recreating the form please let me know. We did not have to recreate the SLS Payment form.
- AIDANAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:04 PM
I will forward this accordingly and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Lori DoodyAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 12:02 PM
We are still having this issue with this form and need a resolution asap or we will need to find another application to handle this.
Users are able to submit the form and the transaction is posting to Authorize.Net however the submission log and emails are not being sent from Jotform.
Please let us know how to address t his asap. We reported the issue with another form and that one is no longer having problems. Is this a form by form fix you need to do?? Please see my thread posted on May 4th for additional detail.
Thank you for your quick review.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 01:16 PM
I have sent an message to our back-end team. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time-frame for a resolution.
- Lori DoodyAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 11:05 AM
Good morning, We are no longer receiving email submissions today from Jotform regarding payments that have been posted using the Authorize.net link.
Please advise on status. This is an ongoing issue that is seriously having us reconsider the reliability of your product.
Thank you for your quick review.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 11:31 AM
I will ask for any updates to our developer in charge of this thread. Hopefully, we can get updated soon.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 12:37 PM
@ldoody, could you let you let us know if the issue still continues? Our developers have reported us that they have been testing, and your form(http://www.jotform.us/form/60174583608156) behaves correctly. So, you should be receiving the submissions data(via email as well) if any payment made from your form is processed in your Authorize.net account.