- nfoIdentifyOpportunitiesAsked on June 11, 2012 at 04:28 PM
I created a web page (see: http://www.identifyopportunities.com/the_programme.htm ) with Jotform and integrated Paypal payment.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 07:08 PM
Both FF and Chrome shows the submit button here. Did you managed to sort this out? Or, is there any specific problem that we should look in to? FYI, integrating paypal with JotForm doesn't turn the default submit button into paypal submit button but you can change it manually as well. (Just in case this is what you're referring to.)
Update us here if you have further questions. Thank you.
- nfoIdentifyOpportunitiesAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Weird weird problem. Some machines shows the button on IE, FF, Opera etc while others don't... seems to be machine settings. If rendering the pages with the buttons on simulators, it shows, however when published it do so only on some machines.... weird...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Have you tried using the iFrame method to embed the form? If not, please do give it a try then let us know if it makes any difference.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
We'll be looking forward to your updates.