- grouplineAsked on February 10, 2017 at 03:23 PM
I am using a webhook to integrate webform to getcake. When matching the labels where can i find your field labels ie.. for Name, do you use first_name last_name ect... ?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 04:49 PM
My understanding is you want to get the input field labels so you can use it in WebHooks. Please try using the Field ID. Here's a guide on how to get it:
1. Open your form, select the field and click the Properties button.
2. Go to the Advanced tab.
3. Scroll down and click the Field Details button.
4. Now you can see the Unique Name and Field IDs.
You may also see the POST IDs in the Thank You Page by enabling the Send Post Data option. Just go to Form Settings and set the Send Post Data option to "Yes".
After that, go to Thank You Page and change it to "Redirect to external link". In the URL field, please put "https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/"
Please check the complete guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/51-How-to-Post-Submission-Data-to-Thank-You-Page.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- grouplineAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 05:45 PMThank you sooo much. finally getting somewhere.