- artesablogAsked on December 24, 2010 at 09:22 AM
My blog is wordpress.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 27, 2010 at 05:36 AM
We do not recommend leaving a filled form open and then showing the Thank You message on another window. what might happen is that your user might go back to the previous window and see the filled form and think she wasn't able to submit it, and try to submit again.
You should probably just create a page on your site and set that page as your Thank You URL.
To change your Thank You URL,
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup & Share" toolbar tab at the top
3. Click on "Thank You" button
4. Select the "Custom URL" option