- RodAsked on February 12, 2017 at 07:13 PM
Hi, I'm try to log in to a paypal template and the my password is not being recognised. It has just been renewed so that may be the issue.Page URL:
- IanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:48 AM
I see that you are already using the template at https://www.jotform.com/70427112450848
Is the issue resolved.
Do you need further assistance?
- WukkyAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 01:45 AMHi,
Thanks for your reply. Problem sorted for now.I had 2 different accounts
open apparently. I thought I had signed out of one account to go to the
other but the first had stayed under.
While I have your attention, as I do web pages for a few different
organisations is it possible to have one account that can service all
clients? I realise that the email addresses may be a problem.
Thanks for your time.
- IanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 03:28 AM
I had created a separate thread for this new question. Please follow the new thread at https://www.jotform.com/50737637897877
- WukkyAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 06:45 PMHi Ian
Opened new thread to find a form for Canberra Girls Grammar School. Makes no
sense to me.
- IanAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 07:51 PM
I am sorry, I pasted a wrong link by mistake.
The correct link to the thread is https://www.jotform.com/answers/1064384
Sorry for the inconvenience.