- Adam WrightAsked on February 12, 2017 at 07:28 PM
Hi is it possible to have a randomised button that when pressed it would each time select something different within that box
- CharlieAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 01:08 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you would like to accomplish. If you could give us an example use case scenario, then that would help us better.
We do have an option that allows you to have the radio button to shuffle its options. Here's how you can enable that:
1. First, add the radio button field and click the gear icon to open the properties window.
2. Here navigate to the "Surveying" tab and you'll see the "Shuffle" option.
3. Make sure to save the changes.
Another option is using the "Shuffle" widget that shuffles the order of your form fields or questions.
If you want a randomized selection process on the input fields, like the radio button, then we do not have that kind of feature.
I hope that helps.
- CharlieAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 01:10 AM
Just to add, if you want to generate random values, then we do have other widgets like that. You can check the following ones: