- ChapattiAsked on February 13, 2017 at 09:14 AM
My integration stopped working. I have already tried to reintegrate a couple of times. The new submissions pulls into sheets once I do a new integration however as soon as I submit another form it does not pull through.
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:29 AM
Does anyone have a bloody answer on this?????
This is now becoming more frustrating then anything else. WILL JOTFORM WORK ANYTIME SOON???? I need this fixed ASAP!!!
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 10:14 AM
It appears that every month just after I make my monthly payment for the services it goes off. As soon as my subscription is close to end it works perfectly for the last week then after you take my money it goes off again the next day.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 11:41 AM
I just tested one of my integrated forms and it worked fine:
What is the form you are referring to?
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM
The form is
But please, Last time we asked for help we lost all our conditions. Please try not to mess that up again.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I haven't touched your form, just re-sync the missing submissions. The integration should work as normal, if new submissions are not being forwarded to the spreadsheet yet, please let us know, so we will forward this issue to our back-end team.
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM
To what google sheet is it integrating now?
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM
I have tested the form now, and even though it shows that it is integrated it is still not pushing the information through to my google sheet....... AAAAGGGGHHH I am so frustrated already
- ChapattiAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Please I need assistance????
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:58 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, I have forwarded this to our developers, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- ChapattiAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:14 AM
Any news yet guys??? My business is standing still?
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:45 AM
Sorry for the trouble caused to you.I've merged missing data into your spreadsheet. Problem should be fixed now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persists.
- ChapattiAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 03:44 AM
After you have informed me it was fixed, it worked for 1hour and it stopped again. I have now removed the integration and reintegrated it and it only pulls through half of my submissions???
It also does not send new submissions to my spreadsheet. WHY CAN THIS NOT BE FIXED FOR GOOD??? WHY AM I PAYING JOTFORM???
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 05:08 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience has caused you.
I will follow up this findings to our development team. Rest assured we will inform you in this thread once this is fixed.
- ChapattiAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 08:59 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Unfortunately, there is no news yet in this regard. I see that there is a note sent to our backend team by our colleague. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here on this thread.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 08:26 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem should be fixed for good now. Please test it and let us know if issue still persists.
- eonanupamAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 10:48 AM
I experienced same thing with my malchimp integration. Looks like jotform has become very buggy.
I have raised a ticket from my email. I request you to kindly synch all our subscribers + ensure that all new subscribers get into mailchimp flawlessly.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Your query on the other thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1070989- will be addressed by one of our support team members shortly. Please be noted that it is not required to open multiple threads on the same issue. We will be addressed all the threads in the order they come in and assigned to us.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks!
- AnupamAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:31 PM
Considering that you last reply is not related to subject of this thread I have moved it to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.