- MarkLaitAsked on February 13, 2017 at 07:22 PM
Hi guys, The survey form I created worked okay but when i went to download the data in excel, the fields were not separated into columns - just wondering if you can advise me where I went wrong here, I have attached a screen shot for reference - Thanks in advance
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 10:44 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
I did check your form and found that you have added the questions and submission excel should display answers in 3 columns.
I believe since answers posted by your users has long text, the other columns are not visible. If you scroll or reduce the size of excel file, you should be able to view all the three columns. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions or you mean to ask something else.
- MarkLaitAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 11:46 PMThanks for the reply but I can't get the excel file to do what you are doing - I am unable to get the responses to stack horizontally in a determined column width
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:52 AM
I am unable to see the latest screenshot you have shared. I would suggest you to please share the screenshot again and we will take a look.
I have downloaded your form's submission excel, reduced the column widget so that you can see all the questions. I have forwarded this excel to your email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- MarkLaitAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:45 AMThanks Ashwin