- TheRecClubAsked on February 13, 2017 at 09:42 PM
Is there any way to display the old way the form calc widget worked (e.g fieldname x value)? I'm afraid that I have no confidence in the "new look" version as I honestly can't understand it.
Having to list a bunch of pre-calculated values in a "surveying" property for each field is about as intuitive as a fish riding a bicycle. And a pain. And prone to error.
Also, as I'm logged in as someone else, it's a bit disturbing that this question shows up as asked by TheRecClub.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:35 AM
If you're referring to the new form builder version 4.0. There's a way to return to the old form builder version 3.0. Here's how:
- If you in the new version, click the Switch to JotForm v3 button in the upper left side of the screen.
Also, as I'm logged in as someone else, it's a bit disturbing that this question shows up as asked by TheRecClub.
I'm sorry but I didn't understand the issue. Do you mean you're not TheRecClub? Please provide more details about the issue so we can investigate it further.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- TheRecClubAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 02:48 PM
Thanks John, but no, not the new form look, the Calculation Widget. The new widget is...weird. I think in the end, I just gave up.
And yes, at the moment, I'm logged in as TheRecClub but when I asked the question I was logged in under my own account.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 04:19 PM
Are you referring to this Form Calculation Widget interface?
If yes, then in Form Builder V3, you can add the string "&old" in the URL and then hit enter. This will go to the old interface of Form Builder V3.
Once you restart your browser, it will go back to the new interface automatically.
Hope that helps.
- TheRecClubAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Thank you, John! This works brilliantly!