- alexfesAsked on February 14, 2017 at 01:29 AM
This is what I want to translate (in table format):
I have input all the translation in the translation page and saved:
But still the form preview still show in english.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 04:51 AM
I checked some of your entries, but it looks like they are not saved:
I did some further tests on a clone version of your form to see if the translated fields are saving their values, and it worked for me:
Could you please test and try to translate some of your fields and see if the issue persists?
We'll wait for your response.
- alexfesAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Cuz the project is quite urgent so I have build another one to use first. The link shld be this one: https://form.jotform.me/alexfes/mock-inetrview-form-translation
Sorry for any inconvenience
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 12:59 AM
I checked your new form and it looks fine to me, although I don't know Chinese :)
But all fields are translating, that I can confirm.
If you need any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
- alexfesAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 03:59 AM
Still have problem on this translation
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 05:39 AM
Can you try modifying some form fields and then modifying some translations right after? Looks like the form when editing the translation is stuck somewhere. I will also do some tests if this is form specific or if this can happen to all forms.