- daveg7Asked on June 13, 2012 at 04:42 AM
I'm used to dragging and dropping, and changing the sizes of fields with a mouse, on a PC, but I can't get do it on your screen.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 05:35 AM
You can reduce your form question spacing to make them more closer and sweet. Here's how you can do that:
1. While on your form, click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click on Preferences >> go to Field Styles tab
4. Change Question Spacing value.
Incidentally, changing your form theme may also help.
- daveg7Answered on June 13, 2012 at 06:40 AM
Thanks for the idea, but the first part hasn't worked.
I changed the Question Spacing to 3 and it made no difference. I even tried to drag the fields closer together but couldn't do it. I used Preview a few times, tried Shrink and Expand (whatever that is), but nothing happened.
I'll play with the themes if I have to, but I want to be able to directly control the sizes of the windows and the placement on the page with simple dragging the way I'm used to.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 07:13 AM
It actually works here, I can see your form fields more close to each other than before. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? Or, simply press ctrl+f5 on your keyboard while you are on your form page.
Furthermore, you are actually on the "Nova Theme", you can change that to default in order to display them more closely. Just follow my guide above for switching the themes.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!