- MeridithanneAsked on February 14, 2017 at 10:46 PM
I think that what it I say called, when you post it the box comes up and it says jotform, but I've seen others that say free sample! How do I change this??
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 03:41 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you are referring to the form title, you can modify this by going to Settings > Form Settings > Show More Options
Next, scroll down and look for Page Title and enter your preferred text there
If you have questions, please let us know.
- MeridithanneAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 09:34 AM
I think so, but it didn't work! I guess it's not a huge deal in the end. But it would be nice!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 10:45 AM
If you mean by it not working is that you have shared it on facebook and there was no change, this is because Facebook uses a cache. Once you have shared a link, it will keep a record of the information of the link. So the change you made on the title will not appear.
Here is a blog post from someone who explains how to clear the sharer cache on facebook: http://sarahmarshall.io/post/97000108533/how-to-clear-the-facebook-share-cache-or-update-a
If you have other questions or if I misunderstood your concern, please let us know.
- MeridithanneAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Yes, then it is a facebook problem, thank you so much for your help! i will check out the blog, and fix it!