- lynette robinsonAsked on February 15, 2017 at 01:11 PM
The Form I recreated, with its own name, continues to show a template name that says Job Application Form, which it is not. I do not see how I can take it off. It shows up when I get the completed application but I do not see it on the edit this form screen. Please help. Here is the form:https://www.jotform.com/build/60845118359966
Thanks again for your continued support.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 03:03 PM
You can change the Template page title in the Form Settings page. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page.
2. Under the Form Settings tab, click the Show More button.
3. Scroll down until you see the Page Title field. Edit the Template title to your own preferences.
4. Also, on the top page of the Form Settings tab. You can also edit the Title to your own preferences.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again.