- syntel_mettlAsked on February 16, 2017 at 03:38 AM
I have a form https://form.jotform.com/70390783331960
I need to align them and put them inside the tables. PFA the screenshot for the same.
Is it possible to do it in jotform ? Do we have any feature or widget for the same.
Please help me out for the same. Looking forward for your support.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have a tool or a widget that will put these fields in table. However, it might be possible to align this in CSS. Please give me more time to work on this issue. I will contact you once I have a solution. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Thank you for patiently waiting. Please follow the steps below to fix the issue:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" button.
2. Go to the CSS tab and insert this custom CSS code:
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.