- lampstudiosAsked on June 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
I want to send to a list of email address (5) like a share function to email other people defined by adding email address in the form. However I can only send to a defined email address in the reply and sent to area. Is this possible with jotform?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Yes that's possible with JotForm. Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/128-How-to-Create-a-Custom-Send-a-Friend-Form
We also have a 'ready to use' form about this, it's almost similar to the screen above, you can check it here: http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/send-group-messages-form-2
Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM
- lampstudiosAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 07:34 PM
Thanks guys you are legends!!! The replies worked perfectly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 09:25 PM
On behalf of my colleague idarktech, thanks for the compliment :)
We're glad everything worked out.