- SophiaAsked on June 14, 2012 at 03:16 AM
I am running a small business online now and i really do not want to do too much job one customer service. Can i use a customer support software? What is the best customer support online? How can i use it? Please help! I saw a free customer support software online last night, it is called iKode Helpdesk X, I want to buy it but i am not sure whether it works? Here is the website: http://www.phphelpdesk.org/, please give me some useful advise. Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 06:05 AM
Your inquiry may not have any relevance on this JotForm support forum yet(at least for now, since you do not even have an account or any form here).
But here is what I think you can easily apply.
1. You can check what JotForm has to offer here.
2. You can subscribe for the Free Basic account and start testing/creating web forms that you can think of, that will probably help you in providing the best customer support online in your business.
3. You can also check the JotForm Template gallery to give you ideas what you can do with the web forms.
4. If you subscribe and have a JotForm form, (even the free one), you will have access to the best customer support. =)
Check our public support forum, you might even find several answer/advise to your inquiry already.
Thank for considering our service. Feel free to contact us again anytime.