- btyprosAsked on June 14, 2012 at 04:31 AM
First, great product.. In two days, I have figured out the basics to putting up web forms.
I am a developer for this client and it took some test runs to figure this tool out.
I made 26 submission for testing..
Anyway to reset the count back to 0 so the client has a full 100 to work with??
Thanks in advance..Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 05:10 AM
Done. Please note that we can only do this once.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- governoRPCAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 07:20 PM
I have the same problem... need to test, but need to reset when the form goes alive.
How I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 07:44 PM
Please contact us once you complete with testing. We are able to reset your submissions for one time.
Thank you for using our services.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 07:48 PM
In addition to Mike_T's, we would like to inform you also that submissions counter do auto resets on the 1st day of the Month. You can also take the timing hint to do testing prior to going live.
- governoRPCAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 11:04 AMThanks!
Is it the same effect of the 'reset buttom' in my panel?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 02, 2012 at 11:40 AM
The answer to your question is no, whenever you receive a submission your submission counter will increase and your account will dissable if you pass the monthly limit according to your subscription.
Deleting your submissions does not reset the counter of your account. It clears the submissions from your account in the sence that they will no longer be retrievable.
Please let us know if you need further assistance!