- mtlscouts_committeeAsked on December 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM
When I look at my list of forms, I am currently seeing that I have 1 form with 9 submissions, and 1 new submission. However, I don't actually have any new submissions. I have only 9, that I have viewed. At one point there was another submission (my first/test submission), but I deleted it about a week ago. I also see the 1ne indicated next to the 'in-tray' at the top.
Account/login id is mtlscouts_committee.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 08:24 AM
New submissions means the number of submissions you haven't seen on the "Submissions" page. It does not have anything to do with submission's date. So, if you open the Submissions page and view that submission, it should go away.
Or, right click on the form and then select "Clear All Submissions".
- mtlscouts_committeeAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 09:28 AM
I have already viewed ALL of my submissions. For some reason it still thinks there is one that I have not viewed. I do not want to clear them.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Sorry, I meant "Mark All as Read".
- mtlscouts_committeeAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 02:55 PM
That cleared up the bad count.