- StrawberryDesiAsked on February 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM
In my Cincinnati Meeting Report form I'd like to create a condition where the "Member Search" question that requires that the field contains a number (any number) before the user can proceed to the next page. How can I do that?
Thank you .
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:18 PM
Please give me more time to work on this issue. I will contact you once I have a working solution. Thank you for understanding.
- StrawberryDesiAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 02:46 PMOk. Please let me know just as soon as you have a solution. Thank you,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 07:54 PM
Thank you for waiting.
The Show/Hide Field condition has a "DOES NOT CONTAIN" state. You can use it to Hide the Page Break field if Member Search field only contains a letter.
Here's the result:
Hope that works for you.
- StrawberryDesiAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 03:46 PMHello Jan,
That worked PERFECTLY. Thank you! I would, however, like to include one
I would also like to *HIDE *the *Page Break field* if the *Member Search
field* *DOES NOT CONTAIN* a comma followed by three spaces "*, *".
How do I create the condition that will *HIDE *the *Page Break field* if
the *Member Search field* *DOES NOT CONTAIN* *a comma followed by three
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 02:08 AM
I don't think it is possible to use spaces as a trigger point value. Spaces are considered an empty value and will probably be ignored.
You should, however, consider using is empty state like this: