- magabrielAsked on February 20, 2017 at 10:00 PM
The scrollbars appear in all browsers:
Some pages with the issue:
- IanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. This is what I see at my end
Let us know if you are still facing the issue. Provide us with more specific information about the Browser on which you are facing the issue.
- magabrielAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 12:13 AM
This is on a mac at a different location. We are seeing this at multiple locations and on all browsers.
- magabrielAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM
- IanAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:10 AM
After investigation the issue, it was found that iframe has 660 px width area but the form is 690 px wide.
Setting form width to 660px or vice versa should fix it.
There has been no change in the code and we also found by looking to the form revision history that you never changed the default width of the form, so the chances are probably you had more than 690 wide area in the page where you put your form before
Hope this helps.
- oneminutebluesAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:27 AM
I have the same problem. Forms all have scroll bars "Out Of Nowhere" and we done use iFrames. The is terrible as we have a whole lot of pages that have been affected! You know the saying "If It Ain't Broke... Don't Fix It". We dislike the new 4.0 Interface... There was noting wrong with the way it was before!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:38 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I can see that you have opened another thread regarding to the issue. Please follow up your thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1071713. My colleague has already raised this to our development team for further investigation. We will inform you in that thread if there are any updates.
- magabrielAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 06:25 PM
@Ian - thanks, I see that JotForms has corrected the code that was causing the issue. All sorted!