- blueamigoAsked on June 15, 2012 at 05:35 AM
I now have over 100 records where the form has processed without an image uploaded when the field is required.
Any idea why?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 06:06 AM
Replace the short embed code with it's iFrame equivalent and let us know if that helps.
- blueamigoAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 06:23 AMHi
Embedding the form in an iframe has not changed the problem, if I look in submissions, I can see that images are not uploading.
Here is the form: http://blueamigo.co.uk/kgbdeals/canvas/index.htm
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 07:44 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 08:56 AM
There's something else you can try: Replace the asterisk in the Extensions box with all of the extensions your user's images are likely to have. It occurred to me that there might be issues connected with using an asterisk with multi-upload fields.
- mrwulfAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 09:28 PM
I'm having the same issue. Is there any resolution?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 02:28 AM
We would be thankful if you can post your question into a separate thread and then give us more details about the problem. We can help you better this way.
Thank you for your understanding.