- CrookCountyRoddersAsked on February 21, 2017 at 08:01 PM
Tell me how to get back to the older version!! When I go to my Account settings it is version 3, but the screen is not V3
Automatically changing my files to V4 is not acceptable.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:14 AM
There are several ways to switch to v3.
1. In your my account settings, select version 3 form builder. If this doesn't work, logout from your account and clear your browser's cache.
2. By clicking the switch to v3 button in the new form builder
3. In your my forms page, instead of clicking the edit form button, you can click on More > Edit to V3
Hope this helps.
Just for the record, what makes you force to switch back to V3? We'd love to hear your feedback. This will help us continue to enhance the v4 builder features!