What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To add a picture in the email, please see the instructions below:
1. Add an image on your form.
2. Copy the image link and paste it on the Email Body.
Insert image > Enter URL > click Add link. Please see the gif image below:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you! Your method was super straight forward, but it still didnt work. I did it the exact same way.
I cloned your form and did several tests but it appears fine on my end. I was able to receive an email with the image.
I tried also uploading an image but it results to a broken image on email that's why I would suggest to please use the image link instead
Can you please check if copied image link is correct? Please try it again on your end and check if this works now.
Still not working :(
I tested your form, and I was able to reproduce the issue:
Please do the following:
1) Upload your image file to your Google Drive: http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Files-to-Google-Drive-Online
2) Once you upload it click on it, and click on the Share tab:
3) Then copy the shareable link:
4) And load it in your browser, and do a right click on the image, and click on "Copy image address"
5) Go to your autoresponder, and paste the copied link in the ENTER URL option of your autoresponder:
6) You will notice that the image is full size, simply enter the following line "width="400px" height="auto"" after the URL of the image:
Let us know if you need more help.