What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
help with adding a downloadable form to my websiteAsked by myhelps on February 22, 2017 at 01:12 PM
I would like to create a form for my radio show guests to send me information on their topic, questions and Bio. I have a fillable form that I would like to add to my Jotform and then I need them to fill that form out and upload back to me.
Please advise where I can find instructions on how to set this up.
If you want to link/hyperlink/anchor a PDF in a text, you will have to upload the PDF first to your server or to PDF hosting websites. So, the overall steps would be:
1. Upload your PDF file to your server or PDF hosting websites
2. Get the link to the PDF
3. Edit your form
4. Edit the Text block in your form
5. Highlight the text
6. While the text is highlighted, click the "Insert/edit link" button:
7. Insert the link or URL of the PDF file in the "URL" box. Set the target to "Open to new tab/New window":
8. Click the "Ok" button and click "Complete" button in the text block:
9. Save your form and that's it.