- crosslandAsked on February 23, 2017 at 02:37 PM
How can this be saved into an existing file in Box?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate JotForm with Box
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 04:32 PM
I am sorry that I am unable to understand your query correctly. Could you provide us with more information that you are looking for so that we can provide you with necessary assistance?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- crosslandAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 05:28 PM
We have a supervisor that is wanting to submit the form results into a Box folder he already has created in Box
- IanAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 08:56 PM
You can integrate the form with BOX by following the instructions provided at :
Hope this helps.
- crosslandAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 09:05 AM
So am I understanding correctly then that it can not be saved in an existing file folder already created in Box?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 11:29 AM
It is possible to save your submission data in an existing folder already created in Box. Simply make sure to type the exact name of the folder in the integration setup:
Let us know if you need more help.