- artworkshopsAsked on June 16, 2012 at 03:49 PM
I had been a coustomer of Jot Forms my account was Art Workshops By The Sea. in 2011 How do I fine the form I had before?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 04:29 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Please try to login into your account using username and password used when opening this jotform account a year ago. Then you can check on your My Forms->All folder or Trash just incase it was deleted.
You have mentioned about before we started fed problem, please lets know what you mean, give us some details please to further assist you.
I have restored one form ( Customized Website Contact Form) from your account given above, would it be the one you are looking for?
Lets know if this information was helpful to you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 04:33 PM
By fed problem, if you mean the domain suspension, no that cannot be the reason. We did not lose any data because of the temporary domain suspension.
If the form was deleted, it might be on the Trash folder. Please try looking at there.
- artworkshopsAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 09:02 PMThanks for responding No this isn't the one this is one I started today,
because I couldn't find the one I made last year. The good news is I did
find it just now. Thanks. However, I can't change the font color I sent a
tag in. When I go to the Font Color button I can't select another color.
What's up with that? How do you get another color for the fonts?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 09:28 PM
I've answered your question in the other thread.