- hidromaqptuAsked on December 28, 2010 at 12:20 PMHow to translate Portuguese Brazil this notificationThis field is required = Este campo é obrigatório
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM
You will need to use the downloaded source code to be able to change those.
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Source Code"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip".
Then unzip the file and open js/jotform.js in a text editor. If you scroll little bit, you will see these lines:
pleaseWait: 'Please wait...',
confirmClearForm: 'Are you sure you want to clear the form',
lessThan: 'Your score should be less than',
incompleteFields: 'There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.',
required: 'This field is required.',
email: 'Enter a valid e-mail address',
alphabetic: 'This field can only contain letters',
numeric: 'This field can only contain numeric values',
alphanumeric: 'This field can only contain letters and numbers.',
uploadExtensions: 'You can only upload following files:',
uploadFilesize: 'File size cannot be bigger than:'
Change it from there and then upload all files to your web site.
- hidromaqptuAnswered on December 29, 2010 at 12:40 PM
After translation completed
How to upload the translated files to the server's jotform?
Translation Português Brasil
PleaseWait: "Por favor aguarde ...',
confirmClearForm: 'Tem certeza que quer limpar o formulário,
Menor que: "Sua pontuação deve ser inferior",
incompleteFields: " Campo obrigatório Incompleto. Por favor, preencha-os. '
necessária: "Este campo é obrigatório. '
e-mail: "Insira um endereço de e-mail válido,
alfabética: 'Esse campo pode conter apenas letras,
numérico: "Esse campo pode conter apenas numéricos,
alfanuméricos: 'Esse campo pode conter apenas letras e números.'
uploadExtensions: 'Você só pode enviar os seguintes arquivos: ",
uploadFilesize: "O tamanho do arquivo não pode ser maior do que: '
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 03:53 AM
You don't upload it to JotForm's servers. You need to upload all files to your web site.
- hostjaAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Thanks for excellent tool!!!
how to translate the button: "Upload a file"?
and the message: " 'name file' has invalid extension. Only '.aaa .aaa .aaa ...' "
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Thank you for your message. You can change the form warnings such as "You can only upload the following files..." by changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settingstab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into Portuguese, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're done with the form warnings!
The "Choose File" button is hard coded and, as such, cannot be changed (unfortunately). We apologize for the inconvenience.
We hope you still find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- hostjaAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for the reply.
yes, some messages may be translated out there, but not everything.
I found the file that has the phrases I want to translate and that these options were not indicated.
The file is: fileuploader.js
Congratulations Jotform by rapid support team!
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 11:04 PM
You're welcome, hostja. Glad that you figured it out as well.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you very much from your friends at JotForm Support!